Company: Mannings Surgical Supplies & Confucius Pharmacy
Site: New York, NY 10038
Salary: 16-22 an hour
Job type: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Number of hires for this role: 1
Work Remotely: Yes
· Chinese (Required)
· Education-Associate (Preferred)
· Human Resources: 1 year (Preferred)
· Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
· Professional in Human Resources (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Title: Part-Time Human Resources Coordinator
Essential Duties and responsibilities
Human Resources (HR) Coordinator to undertake a variety of HR administrative duties. As an HR Coordinator, you will be responsible to handle HR functions not limited to tracking of employees’ records, PTO management, compliance tracking and survey readiness.
The ideal candidate will have a broad knowledge of Human Resources as well as general administrative responsibilities. The HR Coordinator, need to be able to work autonomously and efficiently to ensure the end-to-end running of HR projects and operations.
Job Responsibilities not limited to:
· Handles Paid Time Off, Sick Leave, FMLA, and Bereavement requests.
· Providing quarterly payroll data to worker compensation and insurance providers.
· Work closely with workers Compensation and insurance providers in case of audit.
· Ensure employees and facilities are complying with Consumer Affairs, Joint Commission and URAC accreditation standards.
· Ensure all rosters are completing mandated Annual FWA, OIG, SAMS training and documenting this training.
· On-boarding new hired and conducting exit interviews.
· Assisting in overhauling and consolidating systems.
· Experience in human resources required
· Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices
· Strong ability in using MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
· Experience with HR databases and HRIS systems (e.g. Virtual Edge)
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to handle data with confidentiality
· Good organizational and time management skills Excellent customer service skill
· The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Day Shift
· Monday to Friday
All customers and team members are required to wear a mask. Limited face-to-face patient contact. Work-from-home position available after training completion and demonstration of competence.