Community Partnerships, Workshops, Scholarships And More
Health Care Partnerships
Health Care Partnerships such as health fairs with area hospitals and health care networks:
- Betances Health Center
- Charles B. Wang Community Healthcare Center
- NYC Health + Hospitals | Gotham Health Guoverneur
- NYU Langone Hospital, Brooklyn
- Maimonides Medical Center, Brooklyn
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel Hospital
- New York-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital
- Chinese American Medical Society
- Chinese American Nurses Association
- Coalition of Asian-American IPA
Mannings Health Workshops
Mannings Health Workshops outreach program and educational seminars at senior centers, senior housing, public schools, community groups, radio talk shows. Topics include:
- Diabetes self management
- Drug interactions
- Fall injury preventions for seniors
- Smoking cessation
NY Mannings College Scholarships
NY Mannings College Scholarships established for needy students from area high schools since 2004.
- Licensed pharmacy with a full inventory of prescription drugs and injectable.
- Multiple registered pharmacists on duty to provide medication counseling and answer questions on insurance issues.
- Advanced computerized pharmacy system with Chinese instruction labeling.
- State of the art robotic dispensing.
- High volume and fast inventory turnover, resulting in medication with longest expiration dates.
- Complete line of nutritional products and over the counter medications.