Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Human Resources (HR) Coordinator to undertake a variety of HR administrative duties. As an HR coordinator, you will report to the Chief of Staff and will be responsible to handle HR functions not limited to tracking of employees’ records, PTO management, compliance tracking and survey.
The ideal candidate will have a broad knowledge of Human Resources as well as general administrative responsibilities. The HR coordinator, need to be able to work autonomously and efficiently to ensure the end-to-end running of HR projects and operations.
Job Responsibilities not limited to:
· First point of contact for all internal and external HR-related inquiries and requests regarding HR policies, benefits, payroll, PTO, Bereavement, etc.
· Facilitate new hire onboarding including communications, orientation and announcements.
· Manage employee offboarding including updating systems and notifying key stakeholders on offboarding tasks.
· Maintaining and updating employee records throughout employee lifecycle.
· Maintain compliance with I-9 maintenance and E-Verify process.
· Providing quarterly payroll data to worker compensation and insurance providers.
· Work closely with Workers Compensation and insurance providers in case of audit.
· Ensure employees and facilities are complying with Consumer Affairs, Joint Commission and URAC accreditation standards.
· Ensures all rosters are completing mandated Annual FWA, OIG, SAMS training and documenting this training.
· Assist with ad-hoc projects related, but not limited to, system updates and enhancing employee experience.
· At least 1 year of experience in a fast-paces, collaborative working environment in HR is required.
· Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices including but not limited to understanding FLSA, overtime, and state law mandates.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
· Knowledge of various HR tools and systems.
· Strong interpersonal, verbal, and Written communication skills.
· Ability to handle data with confidentiality and great attention to details.
· Good organizational and time management skills Excellent customer service skills.
· Language: Cantonese or Mandarin Required.
· Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred; or equivalent work experience in the Health Care and HR industry
Hybrid Work Environment
Full Time, Non-Exempt
· 401(k) + Employer Match
· Employee discount
· Flexible schedule
· Flexible spending account + Employer Match
· Health insurance
· Health savings account
· Paid sick leave
· Professional development assistance
· Retirement Plan
· Day Shift
· Monday to Friday
All customers and team members are required to wear a mask. Limited face-to-face patient contact. Work-from-home position available after training completion and demonstration of competence.
· Chinese (Required)
· Professional in Human Resources (Preferred)