24/7 Hotline: 866-989-0900
9 | Pharmacists
120 | Qualified Staff
42 | Years in Business
10000+ | Happy Clients
Trust Us With Your Health
- JCAHO Accreditation for Durable Medical Equipment
- Our promise is a quality-driven service, and our focus is to ensure affordable access to the medications you need at a price you will love.
Since 1977, Confucius Pharmacy and Surgical Supplies has been serving the community with personalized care. At our locations, we know that behind every prescription, there’s a patient. So when patients require pharmaceutical care, they rely on us to provide quality, value and exceptional individualized care. We strive to provide the highest level of professional service tailored to your needs and hope to exceed your expectations with each subsequent visit.
Confucius Pharmacy and Surgical Supplies is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations since 2000 as a DME provider. As an independent, not-for-profit organization, JCAHO has maintained the standards that focus on improving the quality and safety of care provided by its members.
The board of commissioners includes physicians, medical doctors, registered nurses, consumers and healthcare administrators. Its comprehensive process has evaluated and accredited more than 15,000 healthcare organizations and providers in the United States.
If you have any concerns about patient safety and quality of care, feel free to contact The Joint Commission.
The American Board For Certification is the comprehensive credentialing organization whose mission is to establish and advocate for the highest patient care and organizational standards in the provision of safe and effective orthotic, prosthetic, and pedorthic services.
ABC fulfills this mission by:
- Measuring patient care provider’s knowledge and skills through rigorous credentialing programs
- Establishing standards of organizational performance through facility accreditation
- Mandating professional continuing education to maintain competency
- Administering a professional discipline program
- Communicating the value and importance of ABC credentials